TurnKey Real Estate and Car Dealership
Two Themes in One
Switch between Real Estate mode and Car Dealership modes in Theme Options.
4 Premium plugins included ($96 value)
- Visual Composer. Drag and drop page builder to easily create just about any layout. Use it to create content for the homepage, pages, posts, and listings. $34 value for free.
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer. Adds even more page building components to the base Visual Composer. $19 value for free.
- Slider Revolution. Advanced slider to replace built in theme slider if you choose. $19 value for free.
- Easy Social Share. Awesome social networking and sharing buttons. $19 value for free.
Key Features (For both Real Estate and Car Dealership mode)
- Awesome “slide down” panel when you click on a listing block. This panel shows more detailed info for the listnig without loading a new page. From this panel you can go into the full listing detail page.
- Images are optimized for mobile devices (phones). Server-side smarts will detect if you’re on a mobile phone, and will serve adequately smaller resolution images, and in some cases exclude images if extraneous. This makes for a more lightweight and faster mobile browsing experience. This is especially useful if your search page results is set to show many per page.
- Ajax paginationstrong>. This means you click the “Load More” button to fetch the next page of results without reloading a new page. This is done without the use of a plugin. Note: Regular “Page 1,2,3” pagination, is also available as an option if you prefer.
- Modern looks inspired by Google’s “Material Design” principles.
- Left side panel
- Defaults to only showing the ‘listings search’
- Options to show other things like Widgets, text, and a vertical menu
- Defaults to be always expanded. There is an option to slide out (hide) by default, and expand (show) on a click of a button.
- On small screen sizes the left panel closes to be out of the way. Click an icon to slide it out.
- Option to not show search in left panel. This will effectively not show a search on the site at all. Perfect for sites that have few listings and you don’t need the complexity of a search.
- Option to have NO left side panel. Only use this if you don’t want the left panel and also don’t want the search. If you choose this option, then your logo will go into the top header area.
- Latest Listings
- Latest blog posts
- Image/logo carousel (Ideal for car manufacturer logos. Is less useful for a real estate site.)
- Call to action blocks (can be just an image, or an image with title, text, button, etc. Mix and match to your needs.)
- A section to add any text/html/shortcodes, etc. Your imagination is your limit. You can use Visual Composer plugin to help make advanced layouts and elements.
- Standard slider showing listing main photo, title and price
- For Real Estate, optionally replace slider with a Google Map that shows all your listings
- Simple slider. Each slide can be either…
- JPG or PNG image
- Youtube video
- Custom list of post IDs. Can be IDs from ‘listing posts’, Slideshow posts, or a mix of both. Good choice if you need to mix slide types, and put them in your own order.
- Revolution Slider (premium slideshow plugin included for free). Use this if you need something extra fancy and custom designed.
- Widgetized main section on homepage
- Footer widget area
- Widgetized left and right columns (for pages that have a left and/or right column)
- Widget area in left side panel.
- Search Results
- All Listings
- Sold Listings
- Print Listing
- Contact Us
- Full width (no sidebars)
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- Left and right sidebar
- Have it as complex or minimal as you need. It’s minimal by default and also in the demo.
- The footer can hold up to 4 widgetized columns. Put whatever you like in each column.
- Is the default 4 widgetized footer too basic for you? No problem… design your footer totally from scratch by utililzing the included Visual Composer plugin. Your imagination is your only limit.
Key Features (Specific to Real Estate mode)
- “Building -> Unit” support For example, you can have multiple apartment listings in a single building. See all units in that building.
- Floorplans. Upload floorplan images and they show as thumbnails in the Floor Plans tab in the listing detail page.
- Search by the following parameters: location, buy/rent, beds, baths, min price, max price, property type, commercial/residential, openhouse, year built, size, lot size, garage spaces, and MLS number. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Nearby Attractions. Optionally check off nearby attractions for each listing. The detail page will list them along with their location on a map.
- Search results Google Map. Shows pins for the current pages results right on map. Click map to see info window with details and click to see full detail page. Optionally hide this map in Theme Options.
- Map marker “clustering” Google map showing search results now has clustering when markers are in close proximity.
- Google Map option in slideshow area. In the homepage slideshow area, you have the option to show all your listings on a Google Map. (This is an alternative to showing a slideshow/slider
- Up to 3 agents per listing. Add Agents via the Agent ‘post type’. Agent page will display all Agents on a page. Click on an Agent to view that person’s full detail page.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Property Type)
- Option to have a second level of location search. See demo for an example. Select a main location from the list and see an additional dropdown appear next to it.
- Contact form on each listing page if there is no Agent assigned. If there are 1-3 Agents assigned then you can contact them specifically.
Key Features (Specific to Car Dealership mode)
- Search by the following parameters: manufacturer, model, min price, max price, condition, body type, model year, mileage, transmission, fuel type, and dealer location. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Body Type)
- Option to have a “model” search dropdown appear when you choose a Manufacturer. See demo for an example.
- Contact form on each listing page.
- Sales Staff “Custom Post Type” and Page template. See demo for an example.