“Kukacraft” Recipes and Cooking WordPress theme
Kukacraft is simple in use, classic WordPress theme for Cooking / Recipes / Toys /Flowers and similar websites. Comes with especially written for this theme widgets. Comes with 3 pre-made colour schemes. Suitable for RTL languages websites.
- Home Page
- 2 versions of Login Page
- Contact with PHP contact form
- 3 versions of default page: 1) with sidebar 2) full-width 3) with sidebar and comments
Post Formats Styled
- Standard (+ Sticky)
- Multiple page templates
- Working contact form (php)
- 3 pre-made colour schemes: pink, blue, gold
- RTL + LTR
- Theme options via Dashboard–Customise
- CSS transitions, mobile navigation sliding panel
- Based on default WP functionality, no page builders, no third-party plugins
- Translation ready, accessibility partially ready
- Scales from 2560px screen down to 320px screens
What if you wish to customise or modify the theme?
Majority of things you might be wanting to change/replace in the theme, you may customise via Dashboard–Customiser without touching the code. Here is a screenshot of theme options (detailed description of what and how to use you will find in Help file):
However, if you wish to modify theme pages layout, colours, blocks of content, rearrange blocks, replace things, remove features and so on you should know (more or less) css, html, js and WP php.
Theme is checked with W3 HTML validator (no errors) and with Theme Check (passed the tests).
- Tested on WP 3.9, WP 4.0, WP 4.4
- Tested on all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, IE)
- Tested on iMac, Windows and iPhone 4S
- Fits all screen resolutions from 2560 px down to 320 px (minor issues on 320 px screens)
- Translation ready (comes with text domain)
- Accessibility partially ready
- Tested with W3 validator
- Tested with Theme Check
- Tested with Theme Unit
- Fonts: Arimo Bad Script
- Icons: Somicro Social Icons Zocial
- Scripts: prettyPhoto
- Images: Pixabay (not included)
- HTML entities / characters by: copypastecharacters
What is included into theme pack?
- “main-files” folder: theme folder, Help folder, demo content xml, “kuka-child”
- “kuka” folder: installable folder with all required theme files
- Note: images used in demo are not included!