If your offline business has been affected by stay-at-home orders or closures and you need to start selling online quickly, there’s good news:
WooCommerce has partnered with GoDaddy to help you move your business online for just $1.
GoDaddy’s WordPress Ecommerce hosting plan is priced at just $1 for your first three months to help small businesses like yours start selling online. And after the initial three-month period, it’s still only $29.99 a month — a bargain for the level of support and power you get.
You’ll also receive a bundle of 34 WooCommerce extensions – worth more than $1,000 – so you can build your online store exactly how you want.
To claim this offer, click here to head over to GoDaddy.
What kinds of businesses can benefit?
Almost every business can find a way to help customers access their products and services while the shutdown continues.
If you have a brick and mortar store selling material goods:
- Set up a WooCommerce storefront to allow customers to buy your products online.
- Offer items for local pickup, porch delivery, or shipping to remote locations.
- Sell gift certificates to loyal customers for use when your shop is open again.
If you offer services, a WooCommerce storefront can help you sell:
- Protected content through memberships.
- Time slots for booking online appointments.
- Tickets for online events.
- Video conferencing packages.
- Courses or group presentations with training on how to perform basic versions of your services at home with limited supplies.
Get creative! You have skill, talent, and products your community needs. Getting these online will help sustain your business now, and expanding into new markets can help you grow when the shutdown is over.
Everything you need to start selling online today
You’ll be able to start selling right away. And once your site is up and running, there’s so much more. The plan includes:
- WordPress and WooCommerce are pre-installed, ready for you to add your products and start selling.
- Hosting optimized for WordPress, with speed-boosting CDN and PHP 7 on a clustered server platform so your store is ready for traffic spikes.
- A WooCommerce-powered online shop, with more than 34 premium extensions included. Book appointments, sell subscriptions, accept deposits, track shipments, and more.
- An included SSL certificate, an essential hosting feature for any online shop, providing security, and an SEO boost.
- Automatic core software updates, website backups, free malware removal and hack repair, and 24/7 GoDaddy support.
- A $550.00 marketing credit to Google, Yelp, and Bing.
Already a GoDaddy customer? You can benefit, too!
Add free marketing and/or social media design tools to your package for the next three months. Take advantage of powerful GoDaddy options that allow you to cross-post information across social media and contact your clients through direct marketing, all with professional graphics.
You’re never alone: Get ideas and support from the WooCommerce community
Remember, we’re all in this together. Every small business is going through a period of uncertainty. The more we share information, the more we can sustain local business.
That’s exactly why WooCommerce and WordPress provide world-class support for online stores. From detailed documentation with step-by-step instructions to support forums and an expert ticketing system, you’re sure to get the answers to any questions you have along the way.
GoDaddy is providing access to resources, inspiration and connection to other entrepreneurs. Plus, they’re offering up some of their best tools, including a free website to help keep businesses open, even if their doors are closed. Learn more at OpenWeStand.org.
Through #OpenWeStand, you can access:
- Articles by experts covering key eCommerce approaches, like online business expansion ideas, ways to build customer loyalty, and methods of effective communication.
- Links to key government policies and support programs for small businesses around the world.
- An active community board where you can ask questions and help other businesses with tips on what’s worked for you.
- Profiles of specific small businesses and how they are taking creative approaches and accessing new markets online.
- Downloadable badges that show your support for small and local businesses in this time of crisis.
It’s all free and fully accessible. Find help from others who have been there and know what you’re going through, and get the support you need.